PhotoWorld China Issue #451

Photoworld China Issue #451



Taking a brief moment to announce that I was interviewed for the Chinese magazine PhotoWorld about my eight year journey through in-game photography. I also provided an overview of it’s origin, where it is now, and where it could be heading. Lastly I did my best to define what we do on both the console side of things with the use of photo modes and the PC side with using tools such as injectors, cheat engine tables, and Nvidia Ansel.


I was featured alongside Eron Rauch, Zhao Chen, and Guo Yuqing who go into different aspects of photography and it’s relationship to video games respectively. In closing, I’m so honored to have been given the opportunity to have my shots exposed to an audience of China. I hope they enjoy my work and find in-game photography fascinating!



My shots that were featured in this issue include Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption 2, Bioware’s Mass Effect 3 and Mass Effect Andromeda, CCP Games’ EVE Online, Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Giant Squid Studios’ Abzu, Dice’s Battlefield 1, Hello Games’ No Man’s Sky, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed: Origins and Watch Dogs 2, and last but not least Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XV.


This was originally posted July 2, 2019

You can connect with me at the following places:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographies: Volume 11, 2018 - Issue 2-3

An introduction.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order 2020 Revisit